Hunting license of Spain. How can you get it? We help you
Hunting license of Spain: we have 17 different hunting licenses around Spain. Which one do you need? We help you.
The Spanish State is integrated by 17 autonomous communities and 2 autonomous cities, both groups being the highest or first-order administrative division in the country. Each autonomous comunity has own hunting law and license. How can you get the Spanish hunting license?
We manage all hunting licenses in Spain. We have to know in what community you are going to hunt. To get your Spanish hunting license, we need the following information:
- Autonomous community where you are going to hunt.
- Pic or scanned copy of your passport.
- Pic or scanned copy of your current hunting license.
- Pic or scanned copy of your current hunting insurance.
- Name, location and registration number of the hunting ground where you are going to hunt.
- Hunting mode (stalking, driven hunt, monteria, wing shooting…) and dates.
- Autorization from the hunting ground owner where he tells that you are going to hunt there those days.
VERY IMPORTANT: in some autonomous communities, the management lasts, at least, 15 days. Therefore, we need some days more to prepare and present the application form and all documentation.
Get in contact with us. We manage your hunting license.
Keywords: Spanish hunting license, Spain hunting license, hunting in Spain, Hunting license of Spain, Catalonia, Andalusia, Extremadura, Gredos, ibex, hunting license, Ronda, Southeastern, Europe, Permis de chasse de l’Espagne, Jagdschein von Spanien, Лицензия на охоту Испании, Jakt lisens av Spania, Licenza di caccia della Spagna, Espanjan metsästyslupa, Andalusia, andalusia, Andalucía, Madrid, Cataluña, Beceite, Tortosa, Castilla, Cantabria, Galicia, Vasque Country, País Vasco, licencia temporal de caza, autorización excepcional de caza, caza, licencia de caza, España